On Our Haute List
Tracy Morgan Talks About His Alcoholism, Says He Can Relate To Kanye
According to People Magazine:
Don’t be fooled by the smile on Tracy Morgan’s face – there’s a deadly serious purpose behind all the jokes.
“If I lose my sense of humor, I’m dead, I’m gone,” Morgan, 40, said during a rare serious moment in an interview for.
The 30 Rock actor, who’s publicly, said, he can relate to what celebrities such as are going through.
“I was going through what Kanye was going through, and it was manifesting through drinking,” he said, adding, “It’s been a year and a half now” since he last drank. “Don’t even think about it.”
Not that he’s not still dangerous, he joked: “I know what I’m doing when I’m on the streets: I’m turning the good girls bad.”
He even took a lighthearted jab at President Barack Obama, whom he said he admires, laughingly claiming he’s had an affair with the first lady: “One of them little girls is biologically mine!”
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene