On Our Haute List
Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene
TMZ is now reporting that according to law enforcement sources, multiple bottles (some of them empty) of prescription pills were found in the hotel room where singer Vesta Williams was found dead last night.
The website is also reporting that the singer’s death is being investigated as an accident or suicide, NOT as a homicide.
Toxicology reports that will help determine the cause of death are expected to take up to 6 weeks to complete.
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene