On Our Haute List
Usher’s Officially Divorced
According to People.com:
is officially a single man.
The Superior Court in Fulton County, Georgia, issued a final decree Wednesday in the R&B singer’s divorce case, legally ending his two-year marriage to Tameka Foster Raymond, the Associated Press reports.
Usher, 31,in June, claiming the marriage was “irretrievably broken” with “no reasonable hope of reconciliation.” The couple have two sons, Usher Raymond V and Naviyd Ely Raymond.
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene