On Our Haute List
Venus And Serena Buying Stake In Miami Dolphins?
According to the Associated Press:
The Miami Dolphins’ partnership with Serena and Venus Williams will be announced at the team’s training complex Tuesday.
The team scheduled the event Thursday, billing it as a “major corporate announcement” hosted by owner Stephen Ross.
The Williams sisters, who live in Palm Beach Gardens, Fla., have combined to win 18 Grand Slam titles.
On Wednesday, a person familiar with the agreement said the sisters would become the latest celebrities to own a stake in the Dolphins. The person didn’t want to be identified because the team hasn’t confirmed the deal.
Musicians Gloria and Emilio Estefan and Marc Anthony recently bought small shares of the team, and Ross forged a partnership with singer Jimmy Buffett.
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene