On Our Haute List
(Video) Drake and Kanye Join Rihanna’s Halftime Performance During the NBA All-Star Game
Rihanna performed a medley of her hits during the NBA All-Star game Sunday night. The R&B star performed her hits “Umbrella” “Only Girl” and “Rude Boy” before bringing out two surprise guests.
Drake came on stage for their “What’s My Name?” collabo and Kanye also made a surprise appearance wearing a bright (all red) outfit to join Rihanna on the song, “All of the Lights.”
To see more of our NBA All-Star Weekend 2011 coverage, click HERE.
The singer is also celebrating her 23rd birthday today.
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene