On Our Haute List
(Video) Forbes Magazine Says Jay-Z Will Reach Billionaire Status Soon
Forbes Magazine is predicting that Jay-Z will be worth more than a billion dollars by the year 2015. The magazine says that Jay-Z is currently worth more than $450 million thanks to his Roc Nation label, Rocawear and his stake in the New Jersey Nets. One thing that will help him reach billionaire status is getting his music catalog back in 2014.
The hip hop mogul recently sat down for a conversation with Warren Buffet and Steve Forbes to talk about the secret to his success. Take a look below.
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene