On Our Haute List
(Video) J. Lo Breaks Down Crying On “American Idol”
During last night’s episode of “American Idol” Jennifer Lopez broke down after a contestant was voted off. Lopez told the contestant that his performance wasn’t strong enough and then she felt badly afterwards that she may not have done the best job of communicating that to him.
The contestant, Chris Medina, had garnered quite a bit of fan support after having brought his fiancee (who suffers from a serious brain injury) to come meet J. Lo, Randy Jackson, and Steven Tyler.
Medina seemed to take the news of his elimination much better than J. Lo. While he expressed disappointment, he was far from crushed and he will be making an appearance on the “Tonight Show” this Friday.
Take a look at J. Lo’s breakdown.
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene