On Our Haute List
(Video) Spike Lee Directs Carmelo Anthony in Boost Mobile Diary Series
Spike Lee has directed Carmelo Anthony’s video diary called “A Dream Come True” for a special Boost Mobile diary series.
In the series, Anthony shares how returning to NY to play for his home team (the NY Knicks) was a dream come true for him. He tells the story of his trade and shares what it was like to be welcomed back to NY by fans.
He also returns to his old Brooklyn neighborhood and shares the struggles his family faced.
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene