On Our Haute List
(Video) Watch Full Jesse James Interview With ABC News’ ‘Nightline’
In an interview with ABC News’ Nightline’s Vicki Mabrey, Jesse James opens up for the first time about his relationship with Sandra Bullock. He talks about why he cheated and why he entered into rehab for 30 days. James says he was emotionally and physically abused as a child and says that it was that abuse that contributed to his infidelity.
Mabrey also asks James about Sandra’s adopted son Louis and why they chose a black baby from New Orleans.
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene