On Our Haute List
Wendy Williams Kicked Off ‘Dancing With The Stars’
Wendy Williams and her dance partner Tony Dovolani were given the boot on last night’s episode of ‘Dancing with the Stars.’ The talk show host and her partner received a 15 out of 30 on their last dance.
Williams didn’t mince words in describing her dance skills, or lack thereof saying, “Despite stereotypes, this is one black girl who can’t even do the running man,” Williams said.
“The problem is it’s not my personality in the competition, it’s my feet,” she said on Tuesday’s episode. “If my personality were in the competition, I’d win!”
We’re gonna miss you, Wendy!
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene