On Our Haute List
Wesley Snipes Surrenders; Begins Serving Time For Tax Evasion
TMZ is reporting that Wesley Snipes has surrendered and is now beginning a 3-year prison sentence for tax evasion. The actor was found guilty of tax evasion back in 2008 and has been spending a considerable amount of time (and money) since then appealing the conviction.
Earlier today a judge demanded that the actor surrender to federal authorities. No word yet on which prison Wesley will serve time.
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene