On Our Haute List
Wyclef Jean Hospitalized
According to Hip Hop Wired:
Reports have surfaced that Yele Haiti head Wyclef Jean has been admitted to a hospital.
As previously reported, Clef released a statement last week announcing his final departure from plans to run for President of Haiti after being denied a bid.
Now according to Haitian activist organization “AFaceAFace”, Clef has been hospitalized for exhaustion.
The organization tweeted early this morning,
“Information from an inside source has confirmed @wyclef has been hospitalized due to Stress and Fatigue.”
- It’s A Boy!!!! Nia Long Gives Birth to Second Son
- Toni Braxton is M.I.A. for ‘Braxton Family Values’ Premiere
- VIDEO LOL of the Day: Anti-Lace Front PSA
- Eddie Murphy Resigns as Host of Academy Awards
- Report: Rick Ross Unconscious on Flight; CPR Performed
- Update: Empty Bottles of Prescription Pills Found At Vesta Williams Death Scene